Handrail Sections Ready to Install

This is how the handrail sections look when they arrive at your house. They are ready for installation and only need to be fastened between the posts. This easy to install handrail system is a great way to quickly add rustic mountain charm to your home.

Click here for installation instructions.

How Are Branch Railings Built?

The image below is one of the first handrail sections made for this home. Handrails arrive pre-assembled, painted and finished so all you have to do is put them in place! It is an easy solution for rustic handrails in your home.

Handrail Section 1

This next section of railing is designed for use on the slope of the stairs. It is carefully measured and cut to fit your precise measurements. These sections are very easy to install.

Handrail Section 2

Below is another section for the slope of the stairs. Notice how the sticks seem to flow with the angle of the handrail.

Handrail Section 3

This next picture shows the more common handrail section meant for flat surfaces and not traditionally used on the slope of stairs like the sections in the previous two pictures. Mountain laurel handrails look great in any setting; inside or out.

Handrail Section 4

Handrail Section 5

These Mountain Laurel Handrails come easy to install and look great. If you are thinking about adding a rustic look to your home, Mountain Laurel handrails are a perfect fit.

Handrail Section 6

Handrail Section 7

Handrail Section 8

These rustic handrails can come in all different shapes and sizes and suit just about any home environment. The installation can easily be completed in no time at all.

Handrail Section 9

Handrail Section 10

Handrails are made to the exact measurements that the consumer gives to me. I make sure that there is a little excess  so that the installer can trim them down if needed.

Handrail Section 12

This next handrail is a prime example of the ‘Sunburst’ design that is perfect for the centerpiece of any handrail design. This is just one of many custom designs that make Mountain Laurel handrails a perfect fit for your home.

Handrail Section 13 - Sunburst

Each section of Mountain Laurel handrails are unique in every way. These handrails add a rustic flare to any type of home.

Handrail Section14

Handrail Section 15

Handrail Section 16

Get My Latest Posts

Subscribe to the blog to get the latest updates delivered direct to your inbox.

Name:
Email:
Connect With Me...

Visit the about page so we can connect on social media and I can put a face to a name!

Updated on February 6, 2015 by jimmypader

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Email me a Product Guide.

17 Responses to Handrail Sections Ready to Install

1. Chanda says:

I am looking for a handrail for a staircase

2. Steve Heissler says:

For. Budgeting, how much is your, let’s say a 11 foot stair section? Also we Peoria, live in Illinois so wondering about shipping?

3. Cathy says:

I love your railings and would like to send you pictures of what we want to replace and get an estimate. I am in Canada but have a US address for shipping – where are you located? Thanks – Cathy

4. Joe says:

I am interested in an inside rail for steps

5. Theresa Brooker says:

I live in West End,NC

6. Theresa Brooker says:

Would like to know price for a 9ft flat handrail made from mountain laurel.
    And the price for a 9 ft flat sunburst
    handrail.

Thanks in advance,

Theresa

7. Joe Mattera says:

I would like a cost est. for ( 2) 8’8″ sections and smaller sections — all totaling 56′ and we would like a finished ht.of 42″for top rail.

8. Hello,
    I am interested in an indooor railing system with (2) 5 foot setions and one 2 foot section for 2 steps down. I could send you a picture if needed. I will install either 4×4 posts or 6×6 depending on your suggestion.
    I am interest in the standard indoor railing system. I would prefer pine top and bottom railings with a redish stain (actual provided later) but I can stain them if needed.
    I live in Michigan, Rochester Hills 48307.

9. Pat says:

Do you have any brochures or catalogs with pricing?

10. Lynn Barrett says:

Hi,
    Can you please quote me railings to do a deck 8 feet along one side, 42 feet along another side. Existing posts have rope and are 10 feet apart so I am expecting to need to put posts in 7 feet apart along the long side?
    I am in Buffalo, WY 82834
    Also, what is your average turn around time?
    thanks,
    Lynn

• wood railing says:

Hi Lynn, Thanks for inquiring about Mountain Laurel Handrails!
      Right now, it’s about 2-3 weeks from when you order to when we ship.

11. Ruth Ann says:

Have you ever seen these wood handrails used in a barn? Considering them as we look at renovating a 100 year old barn into a reception venue for our daughter’s wedding.
    Thanks!

12. don davis says:

Could you give me a quote for our present stairs. Thanks
    Stair railing: 154″ (present stair railing is 34 ” high)
    Section 1: 66 1/4″ between posts