100s of Deck Railing Ideas and Designs

Log Posts and Top Rail with Metal Branch and Pine Cone Balusters

Log Posts and Top Rail with Metal Branch and Pine Cone Balusters

Large diameter knotty pine posts are connected by 4″ log top rails with mortise and tenon joints. Metal branch pickets are the infill capped by a metal pine branch and pinecone motif. Photo Credit
3D Symbol — Not Available — Contribute?
Get My Latest Posts

Subscribe to the blog to get the latest updates delivered direct to your inbox.

Name:
Email:
Connect With Me...

Visit the about page so we can connect on social media and I can put a face to a name!

Updated on December 16, 2014 by jimmypader

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 Responses to Log Posts and Top Rail with Metal Branch and Pine Cone Balusters

1. Janet Ahlin says:

Like all the rest of the posts here, I would like an ideas as to the cost for this railing. Mine however would be for the stairs. Do you make this railing in sections for the actual stairway? What are the costs?

2. Mark Littlejohn says:

Needing pricing on the above picture per foot, or however you do your pricing. Thx, Mark

3. Pamela Morris says:

Interested in your wrought iron railing. What’s the price and dimensions?

4. Kerry Stewart says:

Can i get just the Pine cone top part of the railing?
    Please send pricing for about 10′

5. Sara Falch says:

Can I get pricing info on the metal pinecones branch baluster railings?

6. Darla says:

metal branch and pine cone balusters
    Do you make these to order or do you have them pre made?
    Looking for pricing and eta.

7. Cindy Szynkowski says:

I am looking to get a quote on the above railing system with the metal branch and pine cone balusters. I need two 6′ sections. This will be going in our NC home in Hayesville.

8. Stefanie Nichols says:

Hello,
    I’m looking for a quote please.
    Thank you!

9. kim vansyckle says:

would love to see how to get a price and order for my newly build lake home for open railing around LL stair opening.

10. keith purcell says:

hi jim , i wrote to you before about how beautiful the metal branch and pinecone balusters are , i would like to buy some of that railing can you tell me how to go about to do that , i have a few different lengths i need, can you give me a price or can i call you about it, thanks keith

11. Pam mehring says:

Hello I am interested in this very nice looking rail. I would need 3 pieces. 2 pieces appr 30 in wide and 1 like a little over 8 in wide. What are we looking at as far as a quote? Do you have a catalogue?

12. terry klug says:

can I buy metal branch and pine cone material from you ??

13. Kim says:

I would like a quote for 2 6″ sections of the branch and pine cone design for our exterior entry stairs. So the panels would need to be on an angle. How much for the panels and what would you need from me?

14. Brenda Shelton says:

I live in a log home these would look great, how much I have nine down stair Windows .

15. Beverly Wolter says:

I have a 4′, a 10′, and a 4′ “z” railing area. I’d like a quote for the metal branch and pine cone balusters railing. I already have the wood posts and top rails. Thank you.

16. Francois Coulombe says:

Hello, I am writing from Canada (Quebec province), I noticed your balustrade in the form of pine branches.
    I would like to know, for a mezannine 18’long, how much $$$, and how many pieces? And do you deliver to Canada? Thank you

17. John Lincourt says:

Please advise easiest way to find product details including pricing. Metal Branch and pine cone balusters

• William Ware says:

Needing pricing please on metal branch and pinecone balusters only with length of 9’and another of 3’8″ to make a J shape. Bill of Golden Co. Thanks, Beautiful items.